“To create and nurture individuals who have the knowledge, empathy, leadership & fortitude to stand up to the challenges that the world poses in the future.”
We want to create impeccable individuals who are not just knowledgeable and proactive leaders but also intuitive, and emphatic to the needs of others. Our students must be capable enough to add value to the community and the world. Physical fitness, mental resilience, emotional balance and intellectual refinement are our goals for the global citizens who complete study from our school.
Our mission is to develop young men with active and creative minds, a sense of understanding and compassion for others, and the courage to act on their beliefs. We stress the total development of each child: spiritual, moral, intellectual, social, emotional, and physical.
- To enable students to achieve their dreams and reach their potential in whatever they aim to do.
- To encourage all students to aim high in whatever they do, and to impose no limits on students’ ambitions.
- To widen the intellectual horizons of students through global exposure to activities in the arts, sciences, competitions and social services.
- To set the highest of professional and educational standards and goals and to strive with passion and perseverance towards them.
- To stimulate well-being and character development through cultural, social, academic and sporting co-curricular activities at the highest level.
- To foster independence of mind and spirit through kindly guidance and nurturing.
- To provide unparalleled academic excellence and wonderful future career prospects.
- To promote ethical practices and the development of social awareness and responsibility in all of our students.
- To take pride in, praise, promote and support all that is excellent in our students.
- To provide loving care, support and encouragement equally to students of all backgrounds, all races and religions, creating within the school a harmonious multicultural learning environment in which all students are equally important, happy and successful.